My Books!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fashionista Friday: A Nice Little Outfit


Here’s a nice little outfit that you can throw on and wear around town or out to a movie.  Let’s start with this striped dress.  The stripes are blue on a creamy-gray background.  You can buy the dress for $19.99 at  Zara.com.



Let’s add a blue vest from Forever 21 for $12.90.


I think we need a belt so how about this Linea Pelle Nordic inspired one from Nordstrom for $58.  Notice that the belt sits below the natural waist.



I like these Sketchers from Rack Room Shoes for $29.99.
Last of all we need a purse.  I like this AignerBuy it for $79.99.  



If I ever learn how to use my photo editing softwear I’ll show you how it would look together.  Until then, you’ll just have to use your imagination.

While you're here take a look at yesterday's post.  I have a super nice contest going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment