My Books!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Beyond the Book: Word Cloud

Greetings, fellow readers. I am Prince Alan, Madame Cantrell's hero in her wonderful novel The Enchanted. Madame tells me that her students enjoy making word clouds after they do a lesson, so I persuaded her to teach me how to do it. Naturally, my word cloud concerns The Enchanted. As I understand it, the one doing the word cloud finds meaningful key terms and then arranges them into a pattern. I am sure you will understand the significance of the shape I picked.  If you should wish to purchase Madame Cantrell's book, you may do so at any online retail outlet. I hope you will enjoy my word cloud.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'd like to try it with my son with one of his favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fun to do. The kids at school do enjoy it. One of ore English teachers does it along with book reports.

    ReplyDelete