My Books!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Fashionista Friday


Welcome to Fashionista Friday. In one of my scenes in Fortuna Aimee my heroine wore a denim dress. I described it in detail, thinking I could find a picture, but I didn't have any luck. This looks like an acceptable alternative to me. Anyway, here's the description of Aimee's dress.


“I guess it doesn’t, but I like dressing up for a change. Besides my nineteenth century costume, I haven’t had a dress on since we left LA, not that I liked the dresses you wanted me to wear in your show.”

She inspected herself in the mirror. Her blue chambray dress had thin white stripes with a ruffled V-neckline and a full flowing skirt. It was a wrap style that secured at the waist with a self-tie sash. It made her feel decidedly feminine. She twirled around to make the skirt fly, then put on her red sandals. They were by one of the most popular shoes designers in America and retailed for about nine hundred dollars, but she had found them at a thrift store in Hollywood and paid a hundred bucks for them.


Oh, and about those red shoes. Do you this this wine red would look good with the dress pictured above? They aren't designer, but you can get at pair at https://www.lulus.com/products/weave-it-to-me-wine-red-suede-ankle-strap-heels/373612.html utm_source=polyvore&utm_medium=PPC&utm_content=373612&utm_campaign=PLA

Buy link for dress: https://pinkice.com/products/cascade_wrap_dress?gdffi=4b2c15aa058845798a6baaadcc14284a&gdfms=B608A6C81537472385231DF75F36C9DA

Buy link for book: http://amzn.to/23yoW2d

No comments:

Post a Comment