My Books!

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Beyond the Book: Big Rant

 What are some of the factors that can impede your ability to write creatively?

I realize the type of answer you are probably expecting, but there is only one thing that has driven me totally crazy. Back in the spring I needed a new computer so we went to the Apple store and bought a Macbook Air. I knew it was a little smaller than my Mac Book Pro, but I got it anyway. My advice? Don’t do it. The computer screen is so small that I have to retype most of what I wrote. It’s just too small.

But never think that things can’t get worse. They can and do. I HATE the updates Google foisted on me. In the past google was organic, user friendly and easy to operate. Can’t say that now. For the last few weeks I’ve written hardly anything. I spent my time trying to figure out how to operate the system.

Did anyone else have a hard time with it? I still can’t do what I need to. My son helps me, but I bet he thinks he has an idiot for a mother.

Okay, rant over. Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment