My Books!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why I Love Movies Made From Books.

Mostly, I don't like movies made from books. In a book you can explore the characters and learn lots more about them than you can in movie. There is one that comes to mind that I liked though, and that's The Notebook. I think the movie had the same emotional punch as the novel. Plus, any movie with James Garner in it has to be good. I love that guy! If he's anything like the characters he's played across the years he's a great guy.
Still, think about the Twilight books. The characters are good, but they did change the book a little. I know they have to, but hard core readers could spot the changes with no trouble.
Why doesn't someone make a movie out of one of my books? They have plenty of action and romance and would adapt well to the big screen. Or the TV screen. Come on somebody. Take me up on it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Twilight books/movies as well. I also think this is an example of a series that got more people to read. That's a good movie to do that.

    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete