My Books!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beyond the Book: The Captain and the Cheerleader


Last week we started reading excerpts from The Captain and the Cheerleader. This week we'll start where we left off last week. If you'd care to read the last excerpt go to last Tuesday's Beyond the Book.

Blurb:
Susan English can’t stand Robin Lanford! She’s so full of herself she irritates everyone on the faculty of Fairfield High. When Robin bets Susan fifty dollars that she can’t get a date with Kurt Deveraux, the head football coach, Susan jumps at the chance to put the little heifer in her place. She had no idea that teaching Robin a lesson would irrevocably change her life, strain treasured friendships, and throw two families into chaos.

Excerpt:
Several people rolled their eyes. “Oh, I don’t think that’s the problem at all.” Susan smiled her

most serene smile at her irritating colleague. “You just don’t know how to attract a man like Kurt.”

“And you do?” Robin’s eyebrows shot straight up. “If that’s true why haven’t you already gone out with him? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t be interested. He’s hot.”

“Until recently I was involved with someone else. I had no desire to see Kurt or any other man socially.”

“Well, I think you’re full of it,” Robin sniffed. “If I couldn’t get him to notice me, I know you can’t.” 

Buy Link:http://amzn.to/1NDgnrg 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment