My Books!

Thursday, October 25, 2018

One Week Hating You

Title: One Week Hating You
Author: Roya Carmen
Genre: 2nd Chance Love/Hate Story
Release Date: October 25, 2018 Cover Design: Calico Images
Maeve is over the moon: life is good and she's about to get married to Peter. But when she loses her job and gets jilted at the altar, her world crumbles and she runs into her momma's arms.
She's back in her small hometown for a week, and she has a plan - make Peter insanely jealous and win him back. Enter Blake Taylor, the boy who broke her heart. She'd rather avoid him at all costs, but with his 'bad boy' good looks and their shared history, Blake is the perfect man for the job, as long as she can stand him long enough - it's just one week, after all.
She'll show Peter that she's not the sweet wallflower he thinks she is, and he'll come running back soon enough.
But when he does, will she still want him?
A second chance love hate story.

“Why do you hate me so much?” he asks.
Because you broke my heart.
I know we were both going through a lot, and he had reasons to behave the way he did, but that still doesn’t justify his actions as far as I’m concerned. He completely destroyed me, and you just can’t get over that kind of heartbreak overnight. I’m still angry.
“I don’t know,” I reply. “Why do you hate me?”
His striking eyes are dark as he presses his hands on either side of my arms, caging me in – I’m not getting out of this conversation. My pulse races. I hate that he still makes my pulse race.
“Because you’re a tease,” he says, his mouth dangerously close to mine. I hate myself because I want him to kiss me. I shouldn’t want him.

Roya Carmen is a busy mom, romance writer, designer, bookworm, chocoholic, and hopeless romantic. There’s nothing she enjoys more than making up stories about love, and sharing them with her readers.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment