My Books!

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Beyond the Book: Turnaround Farm


Welcome to Beyond the Book. Turnaround Farm which is one of my all time favorite books released September 1 for Wings ePress. I thought today I'd share a blurb and a short excerpt with you. If you're interested in the book, you can get it at



Blurb:

Dedicated career girl Holly Grant has no time for romance. She doesn’t need a man to complete her, thank you very much. Building Grant Realty takes all of her time and attention. If she can close a deal for Turnaround Farm her business will take off like a rocket. Her first problem is that Jeb Wakefield doesn’t want to sell his farm, and her second problem is Jeb’s grandson Dan, the finest looking man Holly’s ever seen.

Last Week: 

“It’s okay. Don’t make such a fuss about it.”

“I said, take off your shirt.”


Dan scowled and unbuttoned his shirt. “Oh, all right.

You won’t let me eat in peace until I do.”

Jeb studied the bloody hole in Dan’s back as intently 
as any doctor would have done. “It isn’t too bad. You’ve bled a good bit, so the wound has cleaned itself, and your tetanus shot is up to date.”


This week: We've picked up where we left off last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment