My Books!

Saturday, October 13, 2018

All the Right Moves

Title: All The Right Moves
Author: Becca Taylor
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: October 13, 2018
Being called the worst boyfriend can do a number on a man’s ego. 
But I handled it the way any full-grown adult male would—by eating copious amounts of carbs and wallowing over whether I was good enough.
I admit, it wasn’t the best of moments, but it made me realize I needed answers to the question, what are women looking for inside and out of the bedroom?
After I researched the subject, I compiled my data into a solution.
Thirty days. 
Thirty right moves.
But I needed to test out my newfound theories, and my best friend, Tenley, was going to help. 
It was a foolproof plan. 
We would date and act like a real couple, all in the name of research. And when the thirty days were up, we would go back to being just friends. 
Piece of cake, right?
Only, I forgot to take into consideration the multiple outcomes. Specifically, the one where it left me wanting more and refusing to go back to what we were... ever again.

“Not only entertaining but has lots of sweet, endearing and funny moments. - Chasing the Words Book Blog

I couldn’t stop until I had read every last word.” - Danielle

“A great way to escape over the weekend.” - Erika, Book Haven Book Blog

Becca Taylor dived headfirst into the world of writing in 2015. As a child, she explored writing songs. As a teen, she wrote poetry until she found a love of all things romance.
One night, a dream turned into an idea. An idea turned into a chapter. A chapter turned into a novel and a new adventure began.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment