My Books!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Accessorizing Kristin Stewart

On June 5, Kristin Stewart attended the MTV Music Awards wearing this outfit.


  Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP

It’s a pretty dress, and I know the Hollywood trend is toward fewer accessories, but she looks unfinished to me.  As far as I can tell, she isn’t wearing one bit of jewelry, and I think she needs some.  I’d begin with these earrings.  I like them because the diamond solitaire on the end swings freely.  Buy them for $374 here.


I also think she needs a bracelet.  This silver and diamond cuff bracelet is perfect for the dress.  It adds a bit of femininity that the she needs. 

 You can buy it for $125.

To tell the truth, I don’t like her shoes either.  I’d replace them with these Giuseppe Zanotti pumps with a little bling to them.  I especially liked the heel treatment.  But before I wore them I’d take off the bow.  $487








No comments:

Post a Comment