My Books!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Let's Cover Up

When I think about Victoria’s Secret I don’t usually think of beach cover-ups, but they carry a nice, inexpensive line that you might want to check out if you need a beach dress or cover-up.  Here’s a couple that I like a lot.  This one has kimono style sleeves, a deep v neck, and ruched sides that are adjustable to alter the length of the cover-up. Buy it here for $43.

I also like one.   Who said lace isn’t sexy?  Buy it here for $50


I’m also impressed with another website found at http://www.sarong.com  They have a wide selection of sarongs which they promise can be tied in 15 different ways.  If you buy something they’ll send you instructions on how to tie it.  Their short one is $20, the long is $25.  This is their sheer black offering.  Buy the black one here.
They have almost any color or pattern you’d need, and I especially like this Malibu sarong.  Get it here.


If you want a beach dress, I think this is a cute example. Note the sweet little ruffle at the bottom. This dress is meant to be worn over your bathing suit. It comes from Best Beach Dresses and costs $29.99.

I also like these hand painted pareos from A Traveler's Blessing. They’re $34.99 here.

What did I buy for myself? Something very similar to the black lace number although you couldn’t see through it quite so much.

















No comments:

Post a Comment