My Books!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

What They Are Saying About Blue 52

Scroll on down for Saturday Sample, but can I persuade you to look at this post? I'm bragging about Blue 52.

  

What they are saying about Blue 52 which is a finalist in RomCon's Reader's Crown Contest.

Tia Bach (Mom in Love With Fiction)
Honestly, I didn't want the book to end. Simply wonderful. Rating: 4.5 stars (worthy of rounding up)

Rochelle Webber (Author at Roses and Thorns)
Blue 52 grabbed me at the beginning and wouldn’t let me go. I found myself reading it when I should have been working on other projects, a sure sign of a winner. Let it grab you, too.

Mack Phillips (Fan)
I read the book and I could not put it down.

Teresa Cypher (Author)
This is the third book I've read by Elaine Cantrell and it's by far, her best yet! The characters come to life on the pages. The action and the romance are perfectly balanced. It's a wonderful blend of suspense, mystery, political dealings, and romance-- minus any explicit writing.

Ann (Fan)
They should make a movie. Cannot wait for the next book!

LASR Reviews
The author’s way with words is great, and it really kept me turning pages.

You can read the reviews in their entirety at http://www.amazon.com/Blue-52-Elaine-Cantrell-ebook/product-reviews/B00H1MHC24/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

No comments:

Post a Comment