My Books!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Beyond the Book




I've taken Fortuna on a virtual book tour filled with prizes, excerpts, and interviews. I would love for you to follow my tour. You can find my schedule at


Fortuna is a romantic comedy in which a significant number of scenes  are based on real life experiences that happened to either me or my family. Some of them are recreated exactly as they happened while others are embelished somewhat. It's goofy, offbeat, and I think lots of fun. Sometimes the humor is fairly dry, but in other places I expect you'll laugh out loud. 

The book features a ghost, drug dealers, a stint in the witness protection program, WWE style wrestling, two mismatched couples, secret rooms, a forgotten cemetery, a crumbling 18th century farmhouse, and one 19th century house plus leech attacks, tornadoes, farting horses, and a very weird town. 

Join the tour with me, and I'll be available to answer any questions you might have. Meanwhile, here's an Amazon review for Fortuna.

I was pleasantly surprised by this story. In the beginning I thought it would be sort of dull. Boy did I get that wrong. The characters are quirky and fun, sexy and sweet. The story has a plot that moves well and the period information was a nice touch. A ghost, drugs, FBI informants and a couple of mismatched couples! Lots of fun and a sweet love story all rolled into one. If you want a quick, fun read, check out Fortuna. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment