Before he started writing romance stories, James worked with the special need’s population for 10 Years. He devoted his life giving back to the population. From school's to agencies and everything in between James has worked almost every job within the community. After that, during the pandemic James decided to start writing to pass the time, but to come through on his promise he made years earlier. He devoted his life to giving back, now he devotes his life to telling his stories.
A remarkable love story that pulls on your heartstrings and leaves you inspired. A page turner that gives a first-hand look into the lives of a young couple madly in love and eager to start their lives together, only to have it all halted by a cancer diagnosis. With no clear road map on how to navigate their new normal, James and Anabel proceed into uncharted territory, hand-in-hand, with the love of their families and their faith in God to guide them.
1. Why do you write the kind of books you do? I write romance, love & loss, and inspirational books.
2. Besides when you came to know the Lord, what is the happiest day in your life? My happiest day was the day my book got published because it meant I came through on the promise I made to my Fiancé.
3. How has being published changed your life? It gave me the confidence to know that I was meant to write.
4. What are you reading right now? I am currently reading “Can’t hurt me” by David Goggins
5. What is your current work in progress? I am writing my next installment in my book series.
6. What would be your dream vacation? I don’t have a particular area, but somewhere by the water so I can hear the waves at night and enjoy the over atmosphere of peace being around.
7. How do you choose your settings for each book? I only write non-fiction books, so I pick locations within the stories, but as far as the timelines go , I think of the moments that should be relieved.
8. If you could spend an evening with one person who is currently alive, who would it be and why? I’d say Tyler perry. I’d love to pick his brain about why he continued to push forward to overcome the obstacles that were placed in his life.
9. What three things about you would surprise readers?
I'm not very much into materialistic items
I have a phobia of holesI enjoy listening to all types of music.. For example, I listened to Katy Perry's “ Teenage Dream” for most of my high school tenure.
10. What are your hobbies, besides writing and reading? I enjoy going to the Gym before and after writing and I enjoy being by the beach.