My Books!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Purple Heart

I have exciting news for you.  The Wild Rose Press has lowered the price of Purple Heart to $2.99.  Since Purple Heart is one of my older books, I haven't talked much about it in the last year or so, but truthfully it's one of my favorites.  It's a simple story that packs a big punch.  I cried when I wrote the last chapter.  I made a video when the book first came out, so I thought I'd share it with you.  I'm afraid it's too long.  At the time I made it, I didn't realize that shorter was better, but if you'll stick with it for almost two minutes, you'll get a good idea what the story's about.  If you're interested in Purple Heart it's available at http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88_119&products_id=404


No comments:

Post a Comment