My Books!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beyond the Book: How Sweet It Is

Greetings! My name is Princess Morgane. Madame Cantrell told my story in her marvelous book The Enchanted. It comes as no surprise to me that Madame has received a wonderful review for her story. I am somewhat relieved that the reviewer liked it. My father-in-law the king has been on pins and needles waiting for the review to be posted. Perhaps his temper will have improved now that he has read the review. Would you like to read it?  It is quite good. I am sure Madame Cantrell will want to share it with you.  She is not one to blow her own horn, so I will do it for her.  You can find this 4.5 star review at http://www.etjrmbach.blogspot.com/  After you read the review, the reviewer has posted a portion of the book for your viewing pleasure.  Oh, and a video as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment