My Books!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Welcome to BlogFest 2013!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to BlogFest 2013. I'm so glad you stopped by!  Cinnamon Brown our organizer has done a super job of bringing together some of the finest authors and bloggers on the 'net, so plan on visiting as many of them as you can.  The link to your tracking site can be found here


I'd like to share a short excerpt from The Enchanted, my latest release. In this excerpt, my heroine saves her true love but at a terrible price. 


Alan ran across the room and cradled her in his arms. In seconds he was coated with blood. "We must stop the bleeding!" he cried. "Where are the healers?"

"I will find one." Renweard left the room at a run with King Bowdyn right behind him.

Morgane's eyes fluttered open. "Your arms around me. No heaven can compare."

Alan pressed a kiss to her hair. "I love you, my brave Morgane.สบ

Morgane sighed. "I could not let you face this battle alone."

A streak of blood from the cut on her face rolled toward her eyes. Alan wiped it away with his hand. "You saved me and my father. If not for you, we would have perished."

"I am glad." Her eyes felt so heavy. She struggled against the need to close them. "You must… you must…"
 
Alan's arms tightened around her. "I must what, my love?"
 
"You must help your father…" That was not exactly what she had intended to say, but it was a struggle to think.

"Where is that healer?"Alan muttered, a look of incredible anguish on his face.

Morgane's eyes blinked. So. She was dying. She raised her bloody hand and squeezed Alan's shoulder. Her hand fell. A wet drop hit her face. He was crying! Her brave, wonderful warrior, her
prince was crying.


Curious? I hope so! I'm giving away three electronic copies of The Enchanted. To win, become a blog follower and leave me a comment letting me know that you did. If you already follow, leave a comment and tell me that too. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.


Okay, you're done. Follow the links below for more great prizes and fun.


Good Choice Reading

Novel Reflections

Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks

A Dragon's Love

Roof Beam Reader


6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely curious! :)

    Thanks for the giveaway! Following via GFC (apileofgoodthings @ gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can't die! I will not let her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen your book cover a few times, and I keep telling myself that I have to get it. The cover is beautiful!

    Followed by GFC, name smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great giveaway! Your book sounds really intrigueing! I'll have to add it to my to read pile!

    I've followed via GFC (Laura Greenwood) and my email is laura.bookreviewer@yahoo.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully emotional excerpt! I will be adding to my TBR. :)
    GFC follower ~ Tina B
    Thank you for the opportunity to read one of your stories.
    trb0917 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting read.

    bookaholicholly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete