My Books!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Beyond the Book: #Win

Greetings, gentle readers. It is I, Prince Alan, hero of The Enchanted. I have come today to tell you of another great honor accorded to Madame Cantrell.  A major Internet newspaper has interviewed her. She has shared many wonderful things with the interviewer, so I urge you to read it for yourself. You may find her article at http://www.examiner.com/article/interview-with-fantasy-romance-author-the-enchanted-elaine-cantrell#sthash.3k83hhES.dpuf  My father the king is so thrilled that he has declared Examiner.com the official online publication of his kingdom. Now go quickly. Not only can you read Madame's interview, you  may enter a contest to win a $100 gift certificate.

4 comments:

  1. HI ELAINE. I'D LOVE TO READ YOUR BOOK.

    lindarb49@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO ELAINE

    YOUR NOVEL SOUNDS YUMMY!!!

    TIFFANY M
    ttm1172@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, to enter, you'll have Togo to the page I provided a linl for. There's a raffle copter there.

    Thanks so much for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, to enter, you'll have Togo to the page I provided a linl for. There's a raffle copter there.

    Thanks so much for visiting.

    ReplyDelete