My Books!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!! Did you make a lot of resolutions? I didn't bother to. I know I'd just break them so why set myself up for failure? I have a few goals, but I don't think that's the same as a resolution. Here are a couple of my goals.

First, I want to spend some time getting the word out about Blue 52.

Second, I want to finish remodeling my bathroom and start work on my office.

Third, I want to have a cabinet maker make me a wonderful cabinet with sliding doors. I need storage bad in my bedroom.

Fourth, next year I plan to have more company on New Year's Eve than just a dog. Yeah, my New Year's Eve wasn't super exciting. My sweet husband is out of town on business of all things!

Last, I hope to be kinder to myself. I'm a perfectionist who's never satisfied, but all that's got me is a headache.

So what are your goals for 2014? Leave me a comment. You never know what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment