My Books!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Special Announcement

Her Kind of Man is on sale for only .99 at http://www.lachesispublishing.com.  Yep, less than a dollar for a book with a really, really nice cover.  Here are some snippets from reviews of the book.

The story shows us how unconditional love from those around us can heal the deepest hurts and help us overcome our own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy. The author did a great job of pulling me into the story, emotions and all.

I highly recommend this book!!! A great book to curl up with on a rainy day. 

 
A highly enjoyable read that has lingered in mind my for weeks now.
 

Well done. Good writing. Good editing. Judged as a romance, 5 stars. 
 

I look forward to the next offering from Elaine Cantrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment