My Books!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Beyond the Book: Christmas Decorations

Welcome to Beyond the Book. I thought I'd share a few of Susan's Christmas decorations today. (Of course they are really my own.) These are some of my favorites.

Many years ago I painted an ornament for every member of the family. As time went on, we gained more family members, and I did ornaments for them too. The red one belongs to my son.





I made the ornament wreath a few years ago.



This is our family room Christmas tree. I like the crocheted white stars.


I really love my red star. I got it at Ikea last year when we were in Atlanta.


I hope you enjoyed this brief look into my home. I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm not sure if blogger will let you post pictures in comments, but if you know how to do it, feel free to share a few of your things.

No comments:

Post a Comment