My Books!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Orange Bowl: Go Tigers!

I don't know how people in other parts of the country feel about football, but here in the South we love it. High school, college, or pro we have our favorites. We like the sport even better when we share it with other people, which is exactly what I'm doing tomorrow. I graduated from Clemson University, and today my family is getting together to watch the Tigers play in the Orange Bowl. We'll have dinner and probably eat way too many snacks.

My contribution to dinner is called Lasagna Soup. I tried the recipe when my husband found it on Facebook, and it's good. My sister-in-law wants to taste it so I have a batch made and ready to go.  Interested? Here's a link to the recipe.

http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/2011/03/24/lasagna-soup/

It shouldn't surprise anyone to know that I've written one book about a football player (A New Dream) and one about a football coach (The Captain and the Cheerleader). Like I say, we like our football. 


No comments:

Post a Comment