My Books!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Saturday Sample: The Captain and the Cheerleader


Hello! I hope you're having a great Saturday. I've been sharing excerpts from my latest release, and I'm picking up today where we left off last Saturday. First a blurb, then the excerpt.

Blurb:
Susan English can’t stand Robin Lanford! She’s so full of herself she irritates everyone on the faculty of Fairfield High. When Robin bets Susan fifty dollars that she can’t get a date with Kurt Deveraux, the head football coach, Susan jumps at the chance to put the little heifer in her place. She had no idea that teaching Robin a lesson would irrevocably change her life, strain treasured friendships, and throw two families into chaos.

Excerpt:
Jason picked up the tea pitcher and refilled Kurt’s glass. “You don’t have to tell me you like Susan’s looks. I’ve seen the way you stare at her when you think nobody’s watching. Especially her legs. You’ve always noticed a woman’s legs.”

Kurt cursed his fair skin as his face burned. “I think she’s a classy, elegant woman, and you’re right about her legs. They’re slender and about a mile long.”

“Are you thinking of asking her out?” Jason shrugged. “It isn’t any of my business, but...”

“You’re asking anyway. Yes, I’ve thought about it. I heard she broke up with that guy, what’s his name, Tommy Price, but you’d better keep it to yourself.” Kurt frowned at Jason. “I don’t see any need for the whole world to know my business.”

You can get your copy of The Captain and the Cheerleader at http://amzn.to/1iyLjRB  Remember, books make great Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment