My Books!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hidden in Love


Hidden in Lies, book 1 in the Lies and Truth Series, is FREE for a limited time!! 

Synopsis:
Who needs love when you have money
​?


This has been my motto. This is who I am. Who I’m expected to be.

All of that changed when he walked into my life and made me question everything. As my personal security guard, I can’t escape him or the way he makes me feel.

He makes me laugh.

He makes me second guess my choices.

He makes me want more from life.

I hide in a bed of deception to disguise myself. It used to be enough, but now I’m not so sure.

Can I sacrifice those who depend on me for my own happiness?

I’m Elizabeth Fitzgerald.

I’m a Senator’s wife.

And I hate my life.


 

Get book 2, Uncovered by Truth to finish the series!




No comments:

Post a Comment