My Books!

Monday, April 13, 2020

Easy Rumba

Title: Easy Rumba - A Boudreaux Universe Novel 
Author: Anna Edwards 
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Lady Boss Press
Release Date: April 13, 2020
Elise Landry is friends with Gabrielle Boudreaux, they bonded over their single parent status. She’s a divorced actress forced out of Hollywood when she split from her more famous husband. But when she’s given the chance to resurrect her career on a famous dance show, she does so on one proviso, she’s partnered with the man who she grew up with and hasn’t seen in fourteen years.

Leo Westwood is the professional dancer who’s known for his hips and the way he shakes them. He’s confident with women, but none of them hold a candle to the girl he’s dreamed of every day since he first met her all those years ago. When he’s partnered with her on a dance show, he can’t quite believe it. Could this be his second chance at happiness or is Elise too broken? 
When secrets from both their pasts threaten to tear them apart, Elise and Leo look certain to lose their chance of a happily ever after, or does family legend hold the key to the painful truth neither of them will want to face?


All I am a British author, from the depths of the rural countryside near London. In a previous life, I was an accountant from the age of twenty-one. I still do that on occasions, but most of my life is now spent intermingling writing while looking after my husband, two children and two cats (probably in the inverse order to the one listed!). When I have some spare time, I can also be found writing poetry, baking cakes (and eating them), or behind a camera snapping like a mad paparazzi.
I'm an avid reader who turned to writing to combat my depression and anxiety. I have a love of travelling and like to bring this to my stories to give them the air of reality.
I like my heroes hot and hunky with a dirty mouth, my heroines demure but with spunk, and my books full of dramatic suspense.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment