My Books!

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors

Welcome to Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors. Today we'll continue to share excerpts from Never Trust a Pretty Wolf. On Sunday when you finish here, do go to http://www.wewriwa.blogspot.com for more excerpts from a bunch of great authors.

Blurb:
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.



Excerpt: 
Chapter One

Last Week



This week: I've skipped forward a few pages to the time where Andy and Liesel find the first set of coordinates.

8 comments:

  1. Your story, with the characters, brings a whole new scene with his aches and pains. Well done, my friend. I feel for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. That back is going to give him more trouble. I hope they find the 1st clue quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they find what they're looking for after driving for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be checking something else out first before the coordinates! I can feel his pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annnnd what will they find? I'm all in here! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I can empathize with his sore back -- as can a lot of readers, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord, yes, that drive is a killer! Can't wait to see what they find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so nasty. lol. I'm reading this book right now. Great story!

    ReplyDelete