My Books!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fashionista Friday: Sale! #WIN

Welcome to Fashionista Friday. I have two pieces of good news today. First, and I've very excited about it, Her Kind of Man is on sale this weekend for only .99. Yes you read it right. Only .99 for a book that The Romance Reviews designated a True Gem. It's available on Bookstrand, All Romance Ebooks, and Amazon as well as most other online retail outlets. Buy the book and email me confirmation of purchase, and I'll enter your name in a contest to win a copy of my latest release The Enchanted. Email confirmations to admin@elainecantrell.com

My second piece of news concerns New York Fashion Week. Plus sized ladies, Eden Miller who designs plus size clothing was invited to participate this year. It's about time! Not everyone is a size 0, and I have no idea how anyone over a size 10 could be considered plus sized. Who cares about size anyway? It's how things look on you that matters. How do you like these plus size dresses?  I love them.


Plus Size

No comments:

Post a Comment