My Books!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Evening Purses

I love cute evening purses.  They're so delicious!  You'll need a new one for Christmas parties, so what do you think of these?

I like this satin clutch.  It's trimmed with crystal, and it does have a chain hiding inside if you want one.
Buy it at Cinderella's Pumpkin for $34.00.



This little satin/tulle number comes in a myriad of colors and is so beautiful it makes me melt.  Buy it at Light in the Box for $23.69.

This silk shell with rhinestones is also from Light in the Box and also comes in various colors.  Buy it at Light in the Box for $79.99.  Notice the design on the front?  You can use the handle or not as you please.



Purple is popular this year so I thought I'd show you this one.  It has satin roses on both sides and also has a shoulder strap if you like.  Buy it at Cinderella's Pumpkin for $45.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment