My Books!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Little Black Dress

You've heard it before, and most women agree: you need a little black dress, especially during the holiday season.  I've looked at so many that it's hard for me to say which one is my favorite, but I do like these.

First, look at this strapless chiffon dress.  It has raw edge floral detailing on the skirt, a shirred bodice, and an empire waist. Buy it for $198 at Nordstrom.



I also like this dress.  If you're a full figured girl this might be for you.  I like the retro styling and swingy skirt.  I also like the vintage looking broach which adds a little sparkle.  If you don't like the sash you can take it off. and removable satin sash. A vintage-inspired brooch adds just a hint of sparkle.  I like the scalloped hem too.  Buy it for $168 at Kiyonna.



I love this elegant dress from Valentino.  It has a feminine sheath cut with a high round neck and long sleeves.  Notice the decorative bow around the neck?  Buy it for $1,315 at StyleBop.com.

   

My last choice is this faux sarong dress which would flatter curves without being too fitted  It's made of jersey with a scoop neckline and side draped sarong skirt.  Buy it at Dress Barn for $39.99. 





Come back next week for a look at some cute evening purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment