My Books!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beyond the Book: Jo's Room

Welcome to Beyond the Book, Elaine's attempt to keep you informed of what her characters are doing once the book wins. My name is Jenna West, and I was Elaine's heroine in Purple Heart. I've been sharing my home renovation with Elaine's readers. We've seen my living room, dining room, kitchen, and master bedroom, and today let's take a look at Jo's room. She's my daughter. I let her pick out everything.  My little sweet pea did a beautiful job. I really like the fabric she picked for her comforter.  The only thing we still have to buy is a bookcase for her special books. Her very favorite is Little Woman. If you'd like to read our story, you can buy Purple Heart at http://www.wildrosepublishing.com/maincatalog_v151/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88_119&products_id=404  and at most retail outlets.


Picture:
© Crodenberg | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images

No comments:

Post a Comment