My Books!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Beyond the Book: My New Dining Room

Hello and welcome to Beyond the Book, Elaine's attempt to keep you informed about what's going on in her characters' worlds after the book ends. My name is Jenna West.  I was Elaine's heroine in Purple Heart. If you've been to Beyond the Book before, you know that I've been remodeling my house.  I've shown you my living room and kitchen, and today you can see my new dining room.  I never dreamed that I'd live in such a beautiful home. After my first husband died, I also never thought I'd fine love again, but when Mike came along I found out that I was wrong about both the house and finding a new love. Mike completes me and makes me feel so cherished and alive!  I give thanks everyday for him.

And now for a look at that dining room.

 
Purple Heart is available at http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88_119&products_id=404 and most other retail outlets.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment