My Books!

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors: Never Trust a Pretty Wolf

Welcome to Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors. Today we'll continue to share excerpts from Never Trust a Pretty Wolf. On Sunday when you finish here, do go to http://www.wewriwa.blogspot.com for more excerpts from a bunch of great authors.

Blurb:
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.



Excerpt: 
Chapter One

Last Week



This week

11 comments:

  1. She seems to be worried yet she's on the way. Well done, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is she hiding???? lol I am so sucked into this story. :-)

    It's on my Kindle now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, we just relaxed the rules on wewriwa. I wrote about it on my 8sunday post this week. Participants will no longer have to change punctuation or write run-on sentences to stay within wewriwa guidelines. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She just won't cut Andy any slack, will she? I suspect that will change, and I can't wait to find out how/why. This is on my Kindle and now I'm out of school, maybe I'll have time to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these insights into her character. She must have something mighty important in the balance to overlook a hotty like this! I'm dying to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know more about her life! Intriguing snippet and I like the way we can see he's getting under her skin despite her best intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her big secret, whatever it is, must be pretty big. I'm eager to learn what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fact that she has to fight with herself about him shows just how much he affects her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious about her anger at him and at herself. What's the big secret? And what does it have to do with him??? Curious minds want to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to reading more to understand what's making her tick (this is the first I've read in awhile, so I'm catching up).

    ReplyDelete