My Books!

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sweet Love

Title: Sweet Love
Author: Mia Kayla
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 29, 2020
That awkward moment when you insult the boss on your first day on the job.
Yeah, that just happened.

In my defense, if I’d known it was Connor Colby of the Colby’s Chocolates and Candies empire standing by the display dressed in a candy cane-striped suit, I never would have opened my mouth to tell him that their signature chocolate bar sucked.
How was I supposed to know he was the boss man?
He was in town temporarily to help save his father’s company. I was only there for a payday to jump start my art career.
I had one job—help him come up with a rock solid marketing plan. The task included long nights and late dinners working by Connor’s side. It did not include kisses, sex in the supply closet, or … worst yet, falling in love.
Why is that so bad you ask? Because the man is leaving right after our mission is complete. Job done. Finito.
Will our sweet love turn into sour patched tear jerkers or will he be my big hunk, now & later and forever?
“One of my top favorites this year! Seriously Mia gets better with each new story!
I don't think I could ever come up with the right words that would do this book justice! I think the writing was impeccable and the story riveting while balancing the heat, the sweet and emotional. I fell completely in love with this story and these characters. It is entertaining and emotional and will definitely be one of my top favourites this year. I read it in one day!” - Amazon reviewer
“This book gives you all the feels!! We laugh, we cry, we fall in love and we get a love story that will stick with you long after you've read the last page. I absolutely enjoyed EVERYTHING about this story.” - Goodreads reviewer
“Such a cute and fun read that I could not put it down, but I didn't want it to end either.” - Goodreads reviewer
Mia Kayla is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance writer who lives in Illinois. She is the wife to the husband of the year and mommy to three unbelievable cute little girls who have multiplied her grey hairs. 
In her free time she loves reading romance novels, jamming to boy bands, catching up on celebrity gossip and designing flowers for weddings.
Most of the time, she can be caught on the train with her nose in a book sporting a cheeky grin because the main characters finally get their happily-ever-after at the end. 
She loves reading about happy endings but has more fun writing them.
HOSTED BY:
r />

No comments:

Post a Comment