My Books!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

We've Got Our Blogmania Winners

First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who stopped by the blog during Blogmania. I hope you’ll all visit again to check me out. Several of you left your blog addresses, and I’ll be visiting you also. I wish all of you could have won, but unfortunately, only four could. My grandson printed all of your names and put them in a hat. Then, he drew the winners. Here they are.

Winner of the jewelry: Susan at sweb4us@aol.com

Winner of an electronic copy of Purple heart: lovelyritaann at sbcglobal dot net

Winner of an electronic copy of The Welcome Inn: dwaynehalim@hotmail.co.uk

Winner of an electronic copy of The Best Selling Toy Of The Season: Colleen Turner at candc320@gmail.com

The prizes will be in the mail or sent via download by Monday. Again, thanks everyone for stopping by. I appreciate your taking the time to check me out.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am so happy that I won! Thanks so much! If you need any further info from, please feel free to contact me at sweb4us at aol dot com.

    Hugs~
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Susan! Elaine, thanks for participating in Blogmania! I really had a ball - seeing all the different sites, getting to know the bloggers (although that's been easier after the craziness ended) :)

    Looking forward to participating again in September! Have a terrific weekend!

    Dawn
    http://designsbydawnmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete