My Books!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Beyond the Book: The Captain and the Cheerleader

In the mood for some raw emotion? If so, I think you'll enjoy this first excerpt from my November release The Captain and the Cheerleader. Kurt is my hero, and Jason is his best friend.




Anger sang in Kurt's veins, and his control slipped. “I told you how that happened, Jason. I don’t appreciate this criticism one bit.”

“Yeah, you told me how it happened, but it sounds like a convenient excuse to me.” He gave Kurt a look of disgust. “You’ve wanted to sleep with Susan for a long time, so when you had the chance, you took it.”

“So you think I’m an asshole who took advantage of a woman who’d had too much to drink, and now you think I’ve been roughing her up.”

“I didn’t say that,” Jason came back.

“Yeah, I think you did.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment