My Books!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snippet Sunday: Blue 52

Welcome to Snippet Sunday. I hope you're enjoying the holidays so far. My decorating is finished, and I've shifted into shopping mode. Don't forget to scroll down to this past Tuesday's release party for Blue 52. I'm offering decorations for a small theme Christmas tree as one of my prizes, and besides that I'd love for you to read chapter one of Blue 52.  You can find more snippets to read at https://www.facebook.com/groups/SnippetSunday/

In this excerpt, Hank and Kathryn are... Well, you'll figure it out.

“I’ve never compared you to your father,” she whispered. “I’ve never even met your father, but I know you, Hank, and I like what I’ve found out about you.” Her eyes locked with his as she slid across the bed to within a hair’s breadth of him.

“You smell faintly of lilac,” he muttered.

Kathryn ran her hand through her hair, releasing the lilac fragrance into the air. “That’s the shampoo I used on my hair. Do you like it?”

“Uh huh. I like that clingy little robe too. I’m trying not to stare, but those curves of yours are getting to me.”

Blurb:


"First Lady Kills President Lovinggood"

December 29, 2018

 
Thirty years later Hank Lovinggood embarks on a quest to prove his mother's innocence and punish the killers who took his family from him.  Together Hank and lovely physicist Kathryn Sinclair confront an implacable, twisted, merciless enemy who'll do whatever it takes to hide the truth forever.


Buy Link: http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1171&zenid=47e2ee98cb5cd893307c4baeedc1ce4a

10 comments:

  1. Oh my... don't hold back. lol Loved the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are certainly heating up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the premise, very intriguing, great TBR!
    bossu49(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice borderline between sweet and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the lilac scent and the comment about the clingy robe LOL. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the curves that will get them every time. Good snippet, Elaine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bet he wants to throw that robe on the floor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it so funny how they think about their parents.

    ReplyDelete